Why knight
Why knight becomes intangible for a survivor that is chased by a summon.Any scenario where u can grief someone?
Why knight becomes intangible for a survivor that is chased by a summon.Any scenario where u can grief someone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you mean why you can't bodyblock someone when they are hunted by Guard.
It's simple - so you can't force two hits on a single Survivor within very short time (instadown). You could easily outrun someone, then try to bodyblock them and wait for the Guard to hit them for easy instadown.
I wouldn't say you can ever "easily outrun/body block" the survivor, but I get the gist. If it was possible though, it would lead to some clutch Dead Hards.