Besides for the irritating bugs...
I am having fun. Anyone else?
I am having fun. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meh.
As I settle more and more into my grumpy veteran role, I've come to appreciate the bugs as the real content of the Chapter.
How will the game break horrifically this time? Which platform will be forbidden to play because of issues? What Killers will be broken?
It's all so exciting
Im having fun with the bots.
And with all other killers except knight. Just too many built in counterplays for him.
I’ve just came back and am having fun. Chapter is buggy but none have overly affected me
I am loving the knight tbh.
The visuals, movement and sound is on point. Very dark souls like so I love it.
His power tho hopefully gets something fast and bugs fixed