About auric cells daily
Can I must join to something, or I just get more info what to do in email?
Can I must join to something, or I just get more info what to do in email?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing. Just create an account on the forum (already done) and validate it by mail.
@Elysseens Perfect answer! If you are already registered and validated, you have nothing else to do but hope you are selected!
cool deal!
Yeah you're all set. I validated ASAP the day the forums were created.
No worries. We all want those amazing cells. I hope some of us get some! I guess the selection process is completely random?
Or do badges matter? lol
Thanks @not_Queen
Badges don't matter. It's selected randomly between validated forum members.
Thanks for that @not_Queen I'm very happy that it is a random thing. I look forward to seeing the winners and to seeing this game through for hopefully a few more years!
Great idea! I will spend the cells on the new green hag outfit, in my view the best skin to purchase in shop