Knight's guard patrolls sounds
It does really nasty sound and I cant hear footsteps, grunts or gens over that. If I wanted to hear this rubish, I would just plug 2 vacuum cleaners, one into each ear. Thanks a lot
It does really nasty sound and I cant hear footsteps, grunts or gens over that. If I wanted to hear this rubish, I would just plug 2 vacuum cleaners, one into each ear. Thanks a lot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, the guards ALSO make way too much noise? Ha HA! There's always another layer to the trash-onion that is this guy's terribly crippled power.
Their noise also kind of sounds like a boon totem and it can be confusing.