Class progress Error
BHVR!!! Please fix it man! its so annoying it happened WAY early since i started playing this game and nowdays it does happen way more than past. Im glad i didnt have some challenge with iri categories but man it is annoying to have to restart the game so much because of pips..
I would be at gold alredy if i didnt forgot to restart for 3 rounds, but i bet next round after restart its not going to be a pip.
why is this issiue not being fixed yet? its such an old one!
Comments
I had this happen all the time months ago. I made a bug report and then updated it when it still wasn't fixed like a month or two later. Mandy responded telling me to contact support so I did. They had me uninstall/reinstall the game and it stopped the constant grade progress error, now it happens very rarely.
I have seen people say uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't fix the issue for them. If you try that fix and it doesn't work then should try sending a ticket to support.
It's a pretty obnoxious bug especially since you can easily lose pips so it feels like you are only ever losing pips and never gaining pips because it never happens after a negative pip match. The moment I got the bug fixed I went from never making it past gold to consistently making it to Iri 1 or 2 - I haven't changed how I play, that's just the amount of pips I was missing out on thanks to the grade progress error.
wow okay if uninstalling and reinstalling really fixes it, ima try it. I mean whats to loose, my progress is saved anyway.
Its still super inconvienient, they should better solve this issiue asap than having people uninstall and reainstall it. Im the one loosing time over it.
Really mad rn over this not gonna lie.
Oh it's incredibly frustrating and I agree there should be a better way to fix it instead of requiring uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
I looked back to when I made my bug report post for the grade progress error, it was in May and then when I updated it in August saying it was still an issue that was when I was told to contact support. It's a glitch that's now been in the game for over 6 months and players continue to run into it.
petty good job so far ๐