Legion and Exposed Status
What if legion could bring someone down with a normal hit with exposed. But his power could bring someone down in two hits with exposed. This means can't chain your exposed like what would be fun with chaining noed. But it at least makes your exposed perks viable cause still getting that stun. Kinda sad new killer power bans alot of different perk actions for community. I love exposed perks personally and sad to see them suffer this new chapter.
(While your at it bamboozle them pallets... we are technically vaulting them like in the description)
Comments
I agree legion needs more synergy with some of the perks, but two shotting survivors with exposed and his mobility would bring the true rain of cries.
He can hit 1 person twice with his Frenzy. That would be a bit strong.
I had this in mind. When legion has exposed status effect on a survivor. The second time he stabs the survivor with frenzy(which would put him into fatigue), resulting in a down instead of lowering the deep wound bar. OR. Make it so the frenzy always gets refreshed every time he stabs the exposed survivor.
Does this sound great?
@artist then what else would make expose work on legion. Can you give an example?
I've been using Rancor and i've been getting lucky and I chase them out into the open.
Exposed could make deep wound go down x % faster or simply loose x% more charges by getting applied againt.
(I guess that'd be only a small ccheck if one status is applied if the other is already applied)
Havent played legion yet, does frenzy trigger other on hit effects like franklins or other debuffs?
But after nurse i think legion should be able to use exposed.