Whoever suggested this gen delaying perk, I love you, but I'd like to make another proposal.
I forget who on here proposed this idea, but there was someone who came up with a gen-slowing perk idea that I really liked. It went along the lines of whenever someone was hooked, it would make all gens not being worked on start regressing, and gens being worked on would lose 6/8/10% regression.
I love the idea, but I'd suggest to combine the effects on all gens, no matter if they're being worked on or not. This would give killers an alternative to Ruin, and it would reward good play on the killer's end (ending chases quickly would stall the gens for longer). Any thoughts or suggestions?
I love the idea, but I'd suggest to combine the effects on all gens, no matter if they're being worked on or not. This would give killers an alternative to Ruin, and it would reward good play on the killer's end (ending chases quickly would stall the gens for longer). Any thoughts or suggestions?
Comments
thats an op perk i dont like its similar than pop goes the wissle but regressing without kicking its just op sorry but i disagree
i am sure everyone is saying “just work on gens whole camp lolol.” Realistically, how often does that REALLY happen in game? I have seen people swarm hooks a million times when there is a face camp.
It it could be viable in a SWF due to comms, but with a group of randoms it would be a severe hindrance.
I like it.
This is more of a rework idea for Thanatophobia tbh. But it did give me an idea of making my idea more like 2% times the amount of time you've hooked a survivor on all gens. This gives you more incentive to not camp and keep going around and hooking the survivors, which seems to be the big concern with this idea from other people.
I would stack it with Ruin and Overcharge, or Pop Goes The Weasel, probably. I'd have weeks to kill the survivors at that point.