Can we at least disable the map offering?
I asked a mod about this in the comments of another post and they weren’t sure themselves why it’s still enabled. And while it may be unrealistic to expect a dev response/a response from someone who does know. I thought I’d try.
So you only use the kill switch for things that are breaking the game on a fundamental level, not a balance thing, fine I get that. But why leave the offering enabled? You already lowered the odds of people getting sent to the map at random. Why do you still let people guarantee that they’ll be sent to that problematic map with an offering?
I mean I don’t think this would be a new thing. Unless I’m remembering incorrectly didn’t you disable the RPD offering back when Boil Over got buffed? I just don’t know why you wouldn’t do the same in this situation where the result of it being borderline impossible to kill survivors is the same for both situations.
Comments