Adept Legion

Hey guys. Does anyone know if the adept legion achievement is bugged? 

Im on PS4 and I’ve got a merciless twice now but no trophy. Does it have to be merciless AND a 4k? Never usually have this problem. 

Cheers!!

Comments

  • Is probably bugged, you don't need to 4k, just reaching the merciless killer mark will earn the achievement. At least I think so.

    Of course you need to only use that killer is personal perks.

    Sometimes the achievement can bug because of add-ons or disconnects.

  • Is probably bugged, you don't need to 4k, just reaching the merciless killer mark will earn the achievement. At least I think so.

    Of course you need to only use that killer is personal perks.

    Sometimes the achievement can bug because of add-ons or disconnects.

    Yea I met all the requirements for it. I’m never sure what the exact specification is for the adepts as I’ve gotten one or two with ruthless victorys in the past lol
  • You gotta do it with all 4 of them. jk

  • @BigFudge said:

    Yea I met all the requirements for it. I’m never sure what the exact specification is for the adepts as I’ve gotten one or two with ruthless victorys in the past lol

    Yeah, adept achievements are really buggy, for example I escaped with Ace only using his perks but I didn't get the achievement. And I got Adept Tapp achievement by a disconnect from a killer so yeah, they never work as intended.