How often do characters go on sale via shards?

I know there was one a few weeks ago where you could buy characters for 4,500 shards, now they are 9k which is crazy. Not counting licensed characters (I have most of them), I have about 20k shards, does this game go on shard sale rarely or frequently?

Comments

  • They'll likely have another sale for Christmas

  • @daniel_owenz said:

    I know there was one a few weeks ago where you could buy characters for 4,500 shards, now they are 9k which is crazy. Not counting licensed characters (I have most of them), I have about 20k shards, does this game go on shard sale rarely or frequently?

    If they really ######### it up they do

  • My question isn't when the next likely sale is, I was wondering how often these kind of sales happen? Like once in a while, or how many times a year, something like that?