Suggestion: Bring back the voiceline
After the game loads, a voice used to say “Dead…by…daylight”. It disappeared after Haunted by daylight event started.
Bring it back please.
After the game loads, a voice used to say “Dead…by…daylight”. It disappeared after Haunted by daylight event started.
Bring it back please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was a resident evil reference. I also liked it a lot.
Ah, was new player starting a little before the HBD event.
Still, it was a cool way to start the game and can't possibly be too much effort to implement, can it?
No. It was a purposefully cheesy little cool resident evil reference, but the resident evil chapters time has passed, we are now on the knights chapter.
I'm so glad it was gone, it was really annoying, if they bring it back I want at least an option to deactivate the voiceline.
Not unless they have a RE chapter 3