Game new map
Why not remove atleast SOME of the pallets on the new map ? Jesus this very average player was able to drop 5 pallets in a very small jungle gym area.
Good SWFs who bring this map offering are even worse. I can't wait til bots are better or I can find a better video game cause no matter how much I try to just "enjoy" the game even when I lose it goes away when new maps like these come out and ######### abuse it knowing how broken that many pallets is.
Comments
This map does not have jungle gyms
The map's bugged, it's not supposed to make that many pallets. They reduced the chances of getting it until they fix it.
If I have to play this map, I refuse.
This map is literally unplayable as a killer. The Game is Heaven for M1-Killers compared to this piece of trash.
Seriously: If this map drops, I am afk, gettting some drinks and open the door when 5 gens are done.
I refuse to play this God of Imbalance of a map, massive miss-constructions of loops and Pallets no one can see.