Blink and you're dead.

Is the description wrong or does it really requires to land a blink hit then two "walking" hits?

What kind of mollusc do I need to play against to be able to do that?

Nobody stays around when any killer lands.

Comments

  • Within 15 seconds.

    Two hits.

    I guess if I lose 50 games, I'll get idiots working on the same gen.

    Until then, my survivors are rarely more than two.

    Oh well. Doesn't matter.

  • @drsoontm said:

    Within 15 seconds.

    Two hits.

    I guess if I lose 50 games, I'll get idiots working on the same gen.

    Until then, my survivors are rarely more than two.

    Oh well. Doesn't matter.

    I think it's:


    Land a normal M1 within 15 seconds after landing a blink attack.

    Do this twice in a single trial.


    Otherwise you'd have less than 10 seconds of "walking" time to hit 2 survivors. That would be impossible.

  • It is just getting two Hits after a Blink-Attack. Those two Hits can be Blinks as well.

    Got this done with Infectious Fright and double Recharge.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It is just getting two Hits after a Blink-Attack. Those two Hits can be Blinks as well.

    Got this done with Infectious Fright and double Recharge.

    If blinks count, then it's easy.

    But the description explicitly says "with a basic attack" (hence my question).

    I almost never use add-ons but if it's on the menu, I know what I need to do.

    Thanks

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275325#Comment_3275325

    I think it's:

    Land a normal M1 within 15 seconds after landing a blink attack.

    Do this twice in a single trial.

    Otherwise you'd have less than 10 seconds of "walking" time to hit 2 survivors. That would be impossible.

    Indeed. I did that maybe once or twice in all my games, ever. And that was always because of a critical misplay from the survivors.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275337#Comment_3275337

    If blinks count, then it's easy.

    But the description explicitly says "with a basic attack" (hence my question).

    I almost never use add-ons but if it's on the menu, I know what I need to do.

    Thanks

    Blinks are Basic Attacks.

    And yeah, I also never use Add Ons on Nurse, but I used Double Recharge for this Challenge. 15 seconds it quite short.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275343#Comment_3275343

    Blinks are Basic Attacks.

    And yeah, I also never use Add Ons on Nurse, but I used Double Recharge for this Challenge. 15 seconds it quite short.

    Well, yeah, but since they precised that and there is no other kind of damage, I was assuming (wrongly) they meant "not another lethal blink".

    I've got more than a thousand recharge addons to try, It should be enough.

  • Yeah I was confused and used Spasmodic Breath too but since Blink attacks -are- basic attacks then I guess you don't even kneed that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It is just getting two Hits after a Blink-Attack. Those two Hits can be Blinks as well.

    Got this done with Infectious Fright and double Recharge.

    Are you sure you got it with that specific move in that match?

    I've just got a game with 3 hits (on two survivors). Double recharge, about 10 meter blinks each (double blink hit, blink hit, blink hit and ... no progress ๐Ÿ˜จ).

    All I got is the guilt using a double recharge against average survivors (with an accusation of hacking at the end, to give you an idea of how lost they were).

    Nurse Calling, Nowhere to hide, Lethal Pursuer, Franklin*


    *) Because greedy survivors** will go back to get their item.

    **) Most of them, including myself ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3275337#Comment_3275337

    Are you sure you got it with that specific move in that match?

    I've just got a game with 3 hits (on two survivors). Double recharge, about 10 meter blinks each (double blink hit, blink hit, blink hit and ... no progress ๐Ÿ˜จ).

    All I got is the guilt using a double recharge against average survivors (with an accusation of hacking at the end, to give you an idea of how lost they were).

    Nurse Calling, Nowhere to hide, Lethal Pursuer, Franklin*

    *) Because greedy survivors** will go back to get their item.

    **) Most of them, including myself ๐Ÿ˜…

    Yes.

    But it also took several games, I was quite sure that it is bugged at some point, because I was very sure that I got those two Hits in 15 seconds, but I did not get the challenge done.

    What I did was: Hit the first Survivor with a Lethal Blink-->Blink again and down them-->Go for another Survivor who got revealed by Infectious Fright and hit them. I was sure to have done that in 15 seconds, but I was probably a second or so off.

  • Just get few fast blink attacks in a row, dont need to walk

  • Camp a hook during endgame

  • Farm with survivors, then hit one after another when they are all gathered around a gen.