Do you run Prove Thyself? Why?

  • Increases your Repair speed by +15 % for each other Survivor within 4 metres of your location, up to a maximum of +45 %.
  • This effect is also applied to all other Survivors within that range.
  • Grants 50/75/100 % bonus Bloodpoints for Co-operative actions.

Prove Thyself does not stack with other instances of itself.

"Show me what you can do!" — Dwight Fairfield

Comments

  • I only run it for BP and rift challenges

  • I only play soloQ and always try to split gens, so nah.

  • Playing mainly 2man swf or solo so definitely for the gen Progression as randoms aren’t reliable at all for that.

    BP is a welcome plus and I am not sure if I would run it without that.

  • From time to time. It's good to do last gen or some very important one to prevent 3gen. I still find Deja Vu to be a whole tier higher than it though.

  • I don't run any gen perk so IF I equip prove thyself it's because I want to ensure 10k for some reasons.

    Archives work too ofc

  • teammates seem to always do gens together which is just not efficient so it helps if they come to ur gen

  • Pretty useful for cranking out that last gen before the killer comes back, but it's not a staple in my build. I tend to use it when I have a challenge for x seconds coop, as it gets survivors to stay on a gen with me, but will sometimes throw it on for the hell of it, it's as good as any other gen perk. BP is a bonus.

  • No because 3 of the 4 in my sfw run it, you don’t need 4 proves