The Knight - One Small Gripe

I don't want to comment too prematurely on the Knight's balance when I've only played him for three games on live servers, but there is one thing that's been bugging me since his PTB that I think it's still fair game to comment on now. Specifically, I kinda wish he could send his Guards to break something without having to go into little green orb mode?

I don't think it'd be too OP if he could stare at a generator/pallet/wall and press the Active Ability Button to use up whichever Guard is currently selected to go complete that order, it'd mostly be a QoL thing that'd help him be a little bit smoother and allow the on-the-fly-tactician element of his gameplay to shine through a little more brightly. Anything to emphasise that kind of playstyle would be good in general, as far as I'm concerned!

Comments