Matches failing 5+ times in a row, consuming items

I'd like to play the game. But This is the 5th time in a row that I've been disconnected from host during load. I even exited the game and restarted before the matches. Please, I just want to play the game and have fun! And now I can't post this message for another 300 seconds. :(

Please make this better. I just want to play the game. Why are you punishing me? I've reported 3 issues in a row. I'm not causing this, you are. Please help.


Error code 500.

Why?!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I tried a 6th time and, you guessed it. It disconnected during load. I guess this game is broken now. I even spent money on it. ~ $35. I wish I could play it tonight while I have the time to spend on it. :(

  • I'm on my 4th now with a disconnect in a row, gonna try for the 5th - wish me luck! =)

  • People leaving a lobby when its 2-3 seconds and the game loads to start screen.

  • 20221124133510_1.jpg 20221124134058_1.jpg

    Same thing

    I thought it was just a coincidence, or just the players do not want to play against other killers. It seems to be the case with console players, they cannot load into the match

  • That's what I've experienced too!!!