RPD pallet upstairs cannot be destroyed
The pallet in this hallway is not able to be kicked by the killer. There's no kick prompt from either side. I have video of the issue if need be.
Tagged:
Pending
The pallet in this hallway is not able to be kicked by the killer. There's no kick prompt from either side. I have video of the issue if need be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just about to report the same issue, so will leave my confirmation here. It's not a very safe pallet to begin with, so really no gamebreaking situations should occur here. Though it is still an obstacle, one you want to get rid of eventually.