So... both Killer rift paths need Ghost Face?
Not gonna lie, that's kind of annoying. Either you need to play him or need a particular perk? Guess this is where I stop clearing it, then.
Not gonna lie, that's kind of annoying. Either you need to play him or need a particular perk? Guess this is where I stop clearing it, then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perks that you needed were in the shrine on the weeks that the levels were released. You missed your chance unfortunately
No path should absolutely require a certain perk or character, imho. There should always be a vanilla option.
That's not missing a chance thas bhvr actually saying if you want to participate in this rift you better open your purse. Maybe I wasn't playing when they where in the shrine. Maybe I didn't had enough shards. It's either an oversight or just bhvr slowly introducing a new money tree
its like 4 bucks and he's been out for 2 years just go ask momm for credit card
I don't want to pay for something I'm not interested in using. Kinda farcical.
What was stopping you from getting I'm All Ears from the Shrine?
Wasn't playing that week? I only came back to the game last week.