We might see more console nurses

While nurse is still very hard to play in console. The new optimization patch has just made is a but easier. I'm not losing a million frames every time I blink now and my nurse is actually somewhat decent. I still need to get my blinks down of course and playing on a controller really limits your movement but not that fps isnt as bad as it used to be (for me at least I dont know about other ps4 players) I might start playing a bit more nurse 

Comments

  • I'm not sure what optimization patch you are referring too as my game has been worst than ever.

  • I'm not sure what optimization patch you are referring too as my game has been worst than ever.

    I guess op is referring to the new engine because everything is so good on my end as well. It is like I bought a new game.
  • @Iceman said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    I'm not sure what optimization patch you are referring too as my game has been worst than ever.

    I guess op is referring to the new engine because everything is so good on my end as well. It is like I bought a new game.

    Yeah I was being sarcastic in regards to "optimization". It seems to be a 50/50 split with either working for people or completely lagging matches for others.

  • Really? Things have gotten worse since this patch imo. After every blink it's like watching a slide show, I used to be able to stomach nurse but now my only hits are based off prediction. I can't reliably see anyone I hit.
  • KingB said:
    Really? Things have gotten worse since this patch imo. After every blink it's like watching a slide show, I used to be able to stomach nurse but now my only hits are based off prediction. I can't reliably see anyone I hit.
    I guess we were all affected differently from this patch. My swings are much more swift and 360's aren't really a problem anymore since fps screwed me over so much before 
  • Depends on the map and if any Mist was used.  Had some framerate drop hard on Yamakoa Estate & Father's.  Other places seemed alright, but, there was not a true optimization fix put into place.