Bugs I’ve Noticed During the New Update

-The Knight’s power is totally messed up, when I used his power to break a pallet, I never got it back for the rest of the game AND I had to hear the audio of it blaring in my headset for the rest of the game too.

-Ludicrously dense pallet spawns on the new map, I forgot to record it but the start of Otz’s most recent video is a pretty good example. It’s so bad, it’s gotta be bugged.

-Weird spawns in (at least Autohaven that I know of) that have trees and rocks close to loops that have openings that are big enough that survivors can pass through, but killers can’t.

-Didn't happen to me, but I was compiling a totem breaking time with a friend in a SWF who was running Inner Healing, and every time I broke a totem it gave him a stack. So you if you had comms, you could strategically break totems so that every time your friend needed a heal and you were far away, you could give them an IH stack.

At this point I was trying to find new bugs like I was shiny hunting in a Pokémon game.

-When you load into a match, sometimes the cursor from your loadout screen will stay onscreen during a game, and you can’t control your character. This has happened to me twice and I’ve had to dc and face penalties from it because that’s my only option. Only way I know of to fix it is to reload the game, and then I go into a bot match to see if it happens (which it can in a bot match). If not, then I hope to the lord above that it does happen immediately afterwards.

What bugs have you found? I spent only Iridecent shards on the The Knight and Vittorio and I still want my money back.

Comments