Are these tiles bugged or intended
I found these tiles that makes the game terrible like the shack from autohaven, and I want to know if this intended feature or straight up bugged
I found these tiles that makes the game terrible like the shack from autohaven, and I want to know if this intended feature or straight up bugged
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s both a bug and a feature
Yeah those spots are bugs, it’s not intended to have spaces where survs can fit through and killers not.
also a mod confirmed one of the tiles on the new maps is bugged and spawns too many pallets