RPD PALLET Bug

Just had a game as Pig on RPD where i could not destroy the pallet on the second floor near a hook in a hallway i tried it from both sides neither worked

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I have also encountered this bug. Heres More information:


    Platform: PC

    Issue: In the map Raccon City Police Station there is a corridor on the 2nd floor with a tiger pelt. If a pallet spawns in this corridor it is unbreakable because the floor architecture seems to narrow to allow break animation. Seen on the Wraith. Not sure if smaller killers can.

    Steps: Drop this pallet. It cant be broken by break animation.

    Frequency: Supposedly each time this pallet exists.

  • Hello, I noticed this bug the other day playing as trapper, I'm linking a video of it

    https://youtu.be/uQUZMyVvIpc


  • Just got this also.

    Could not break this from both sides.


    PalletBug.JPG