will I be banned?
there was this toxic tbagging survivor, i randomly got the knight speed bug and just used it to kill her. could i be banned for this or not since its a bug?
there was this toxic tbagging survivor, i randomly got the knight speed bug and just used it to kill her. could i be banned for this or not since its a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's a bug. Even if you were exploiting, they don't ban people for exploits anymore.
it just randomly happened so I don't think its necessarily exploiting anyway. however, I'm just scared people are going to report me for speed hacking lol
It's a known bug with Knight and BHVR hasn't kill-switched him so it's their own fault it happens.
People get banned in this game?
What do you have to do to get banned?
Cheating is usually a good way.
In a few weeks I'll tell you if taking a game hostage for 45 minutes does it too.
No. It's not your fault that bhvr is this incompetent. They had plenty of time to patch this