Killer Fat Shame Azarov's Resting Place.
These tires spawned next to a 4 wall tile and Vittorio was able to easily pass between while I got shamed trying to chainsaw. Feels like 2018.
Tagged:
Pending
These tires spawned next to a 4 wall tile and Vittorio was able to easily pass between while I got shamed trying to chainsaw. Feels like 2018.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The object spawning rules are out of control on many of the maps. I don’t see this mentioned on the patch notes, and I haven’t seen anyone confirm if it’s a bug yet. It’s frustrating when outdoor maps are super filled with clutter everywhere, especially when it causes players to get stuck.