Who's the most fun: Artist, Sadako, or Blight?

Well I finally managed to pry my eyes off of Vittorio's shirtless skin for long enough to think about what killer I should get next. I narrowed it down to three choices: Artist, Sadako, and Blight. Artist seems the most fun on paper, Sadako seems to be the same but I've heard people say she's a little weak, and Blight looks similarly fun but seems to need a lot of skill. Any pointers?

Comments

  • I enjoy playing Sadako, but she's kind of lacking in the ability to do much. If she didn't have the bloody lullaby, it might help, or if teleporting out of TVs let you stay undetectable for a few seconds so you don't immediately announce "HI I'M HERE IF YOU MISSED THE STATUS EFFECT CHANGE".

  • Artist is the most fun for me, but that might be kinda biased since she's my main. A lot of people don't like her for her "boring" play style, but you gotta really know her power to have the most fun out of it.

    Blight can be fun, but he does require a lot of skill to use properly. His power is also kinda map dependent.

    Sadako is pretty fun too, but she is kinda weak. If you get maps like The Game, Garden Of Joy, etc. she can be very frustrating to play as.

  • Sadako is fun but weak. Don't buy her it if you are looking into strong killers and winning games a lot.

    Blight is also fun and has many things to master on him, but even avarage Blight can do well. He is very fast paced and the second best killer in the game.

    Artist is also strong and has range attacks with birds, info from birds and good antiloop. She takes some skill too.

    Imo I like all these killers so it comes down to what you want the most. More stealth, teleport? Sadako. Strong killer? Blight, then Artist. Etc.

  • Blight is the god of this game, god gameplay and god fun. Everything else is boring by comparison. If you like sadako, you must really like holding w as killer yeah? Same with Artist. Blight nullifies the most boring and unskillful part of the game.

  • I love playing Sadako more than the other two.

  • Blight- really strong with practice, definitely fun getting flicks and curves. Plus your power has mobility and antiloop and you can get away with 2 yellows or yellow and green addon and feel strong still HOWEVER some maps have awful collision and you'll just slide off which is really annoying when you dont want to.

    Artist, another strong killer can be fun if you actually know how to play her though she doesnt get away with any perks like blight does but I still rate her 3rd best killer with my build.

    Sadako, dont get me wrong it's nice having the map teleportation and some stealth to you with people unable to body block but if you wanna verse good players this probably isnt the pick. There are some people out there that will over hype this killer but that's because of an iri addon and because of 1 player winning a comp (this dont mean much, comps are just random players of all skill levels and when this so called best player went against an actual high comp team they got destroyed). Shes fun to play if you arent versing good players so youd have to judge that yourself