Can't Move as killer [CONSOLE]

Every time I get into a game as killer, the game is normal, except I can't move, turn around, interact or use my powers. For some reason, the only thing I can move is the cursor, which shouldn't even be there.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Can't do anything, can't move, can't teleport.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Onryo, Cenobite, Mastermind, Huntress.
  • Perks played - All of them.
  • Map - All of them.
  • Frequency of the issue - Every killer game.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @SHYEE12 said:

    Every time I get into a game as killer, the game is normal, except I can't move, turn around, interact or use my powers. For some reason, the only thing I can move is the cursor, which shouldn't even be there.

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

    Step 3 : Can't do anything, can't move, can't teleport.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played - Onryo, Cenobite, Mastermind, Huntress.
    • Perks played - All of them.
    • Map - All of them.
    • Frequency of the issue - Every killer game.

    do you play on PS4?

  • I have experienced this also when I tried to play a custom game with bots. The game loads in, but the menu cursor is still on the screen.

    Play on PS5.

    Step 1: Start a custom game as a Killer and add 4 bots. (I tried The Knight and The Shape)

    Step 2: Wait for the game to load

    Step 3: Watch your chosen killer refuse to obey you by standing completely still while bots pop gens and walk to the gates.

    UPDATE

    This issue happened again tonight, but I reset the console and it seemed to have fix itself somehow.

  • @SHYEE12 said:

    Every time I get into a game as killer, the game is normal, except I can't move, turn around, interact or use my powers. For some reason, the only thing I can move is the cursor, which shouldn't even be there.

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

    Step 3 : Can't do anything, can't move, can't teleport.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played - Onryo, Cenobite, Mastermind, Huntress.
    • Perks played - All of them.
    • Map - All of them.
    • Frequency of the issue - Every killer game.

    I'm having the same issue on survivor side as well. I'm unable to play and I'm losing everything I bring because of it. I leave the match then I get a penalty. It happens ever other match. Only thing I found that works is to restart the game but it gives me one game to play before it does it again.

  • I've experienced this as survivor and killer both. I'm on PS5 as well. Same setup as everyone else, and happens regardless of chosen killer or survivor.

  • Still happening!!! this should be fix already.

    sick of wasting all my best $h¡t just to spawn in and can't move.