Knight over already?
I played a bunch of games as knight today, and just recently switched over to survivor to have a look at the other side….. Nurse, Nurse,Nurse, Blight, random Demo, Nurse…… ######### man? In 15 games I haven’t faced a single Knight! What gives man
Comments
hes not very good. just hold forward and he cant do much. thats why
He sucks lol. I'm a terrible survivor and I can run this guy for 3+ gens easy
he's very boring to play as and against He's actually just artist 2.0 and the playerbase will drop him just like they did to the artist
Knight is the worst killer right now. His ai power needs a complete rework. Nothing but a scuffed Artist. Way worse
*Artist 0.1
Don't compare one of the best (S-A Tier) and high skill ceiling (3rd hardest to master) killer in the game with this...Thing.
Bird mommy don't deserve this comparison.
They should do something completely different with this killer. Give him a ghost horse that he can use to travel around the map like the headless horseman and some other attack power to use at loops. Just something else
Terrible killer, it's incredibly easy to beat him by just holding W.
He's complete trash. I just had a game where the survivors just ran straight all game and I couldn't do anything. I'm a tier 2 Myers the entire game with this killer. His guards do absolutely jack, very easy to counter.