i take everything back i said about Knight
he is amazing, the fact you can force survivors to leave god pallet or loops is a dream and don't even get me started on flanking while they are in chase by a guard
ngl i haven't enjoyed a killer in a long time, also don't use gen perks on him, its a waste of time
the guards do get stuck sometimes....
Comments
I think he could be pretty good, and I haven't tried messing around with perks like dissolution on him yet but something tells me it could be super strong. In theory he can pull an even better Nemesis at dropped pallets, having a guard go break them while you continue to zone the survivor, etc etc.
The fact the guards phase through pallets and still damage seems pretty good...I had bamboozle on him and don't think I even kicked any pallets the first game I played with him since survivors had to leave every loop.
Not to mention if you know the maps pretty well, im sure cutting off people with guards will be a thing. Makes me think "call to arms" might be one of his best addons so you can plop the guard down extra fast during chases.
Indoor maps like Midwich I bet he will be a huge problem to deal with; since he drop the guard at one end of a loop / room and then just run the other direction for a free hit
But people who don't have the map knowledge will probably say he is bad, I can see that
yea he has a lot of problems in indoor maps, also favorite part is the fact that the guards force the survivors to hold w