Tile Generation Seems To Not Be Working Properly
Consistent double pallet spawns; easily chainable to many structures. I counted 26 total pallets this time, but I probably missed a few since some were broken. Probably the most Ive seen on this map so far. If anyone else has some insane oddities with this map they have screenshots of, please share it below. As well as try to count pallets, I want to see the highest possible amount that can actually spawn.
This map did not have that many rocks prior to the update, but now almost the entire map was rocks (I wish I was joking), excluding main building side, the map has a bunch of rocks and boulders around, the map only had 2 filler pallets as well for some reason (one of them right in front of me). Bamboo was also overly abundant. since every rock to the left and right of me (not on screen) had bamboo attached to it. One of the loops near main building that normally spawns didnt even spawn, it just spawned in rocks.
Ill make sure to capture anymore map oddities I see with the new update.



Comments