The Knight Is Not Very Good At All
I’m really sorry for the rant for the billionth time. But man he’s not very good at all. Swf not only bullies him but also destroys him. His guards go all over the place.
His perks are not very good either. I get the idea of them. But I feel they don’t really work well. His map pressure isn’t very good also. His guards go over the place at loops. They also get stuck or go back to you even when you order them to take out a survivor.
Basically, I feel this power still needs more buff or some overhaul. I feel that when you order a guard to attack a survivor at a loop or a window they should attack the survivor. Also please fix his guards cause they again super weak and buggy.
Comments
Another flop since blight.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but:
Does that about sum it up? Am I missing any other weaknesses his power has? Am I mistaken on any of those?
I think you sum the Knight’s issues pretty well. But hopefully he get some more buffs to help him out.
That is a good summation. Honestly, I think the whole survivor seeing his light is one of the worst ones. If the survivors couldn't see the path, you could do a spirit bluff where they have to guess if you are using your power. And even if you are, they know where it is pretty easily. They have way to much information on how he is using his power, on top of having plenty of counters.
Yes, all of these were brought up multiple times in the PTB forums for weeks. Behavior did not listen. They did not fix the problems we pointed out. Many people offered many different solutions, all of which would have been better than minus 0.5 seconds on his killer power activation time.
This killer is F tier. I think they just need to see the killer totally flop before they do anything? I'm not sure what their reasoning is because they don't share it with anyone.
Turns out I forgot one. I've updated the list to include "you can only have one guard out at a time."
12 extremely punishing restrictions/weaknesses on an already questionably useful power. This really is a new low.