Playstation - Cursor in game
Whenever I load into a game as survivor (haven't tried as killer) the lobby cursor is still on the screen. It prevents me from moving or looking around. No buttons
work apart from the cursor controls and the pause button to dc.
Photo attached.

Comments
I had this same issue.
Before this occurred for me on PS5, we had a last minute drop-out in the lobby. Weird things happened to my UI.
https://youtu.be/DHodHM6Nhhc
https://youtu.be/jLARpQ2rPdA https://youtu.be/wkoy1-3I0DwSame thing happened when I started playing as killer. I had not restarted.
https://youtu.be/-IqVpf4AMYQIts not just you watch my video: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355538/killers-finally-nerfed-cant-play-after-the-update-ps4#latest
I just couldnt do a thing, and i will really not DC and get a free penalty
can we have DC penalty off for ps4? @Mandy
Happened to me on three separate occasions on PS5. Twice in a row, then I restarted the PS5, played a game and it was fine, then the next game the cursor was back. It would be nice to have dc penalty removed on PS5/Console in general if it’s happening on other platforms.
Same thing happened with me, two matches in a row... 😔
Screenshot_20221128-205001_Gallery.jpgWhen I change my quest in archive, I always restart the game after the change. Works for me till now on ps5.
I had this problem earlier while using a controller on PC, as well. So it's cross-platform.