Knight's power can become unusable from Dissolution interaction

On PC, Steam


Just now I had a round where I ordered the Jailer to break a pallet as a survivor was vaulting it, thus it broke, and left the Jailer stuck in place where the pallet once stood. The Jailer never expired and thus my power was unusable, and attacking the Jailer to dismiss him had no effect (infact, my weapon bonked against the space where the pallet once was)

To recreate: as a Survivor is vaulting a pallet while Dissolution is active, order a Guard to break the same pallet. Timing may be important, I don't know.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I concur, it seems like quite a few people have this problem. It always involves pallets too. It seems like if it's done too fast or done on an object that is no longer interactable, the guards just go full Mr. Meeseeks and don't know what to do so it loops.