Knight auto kicks generators/walls when setting patrol paths
If you set a patrol path with one of the Knights guards and you pass a breakable wall/generator, the guard will automatically summon itself to kick whichever thing instead of requiring you to push the mouse button.
I expected to require pushing the mouse button to tell the guard to kick the generator but it just happened automatically.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I concur this happens to me as well. For me it's usually when I let the power gauge run out but it could be for manual too.
Example
Step 1 : Use Power
Step 2 : Go near a gen
Step 3 : Let the power end naturally (maybe with manual end as well)
Step 4 : Guard kicks the gen
Additional information
@Skaels thanks for clipping this bug in the other thread. Going to copy/paste the link here.
The Knight losing his power entirely (clips attached) — Dead By Daylight
The one referenced here is the first one in this clip: The Knight Bug - Lose Power for the Rest of the Game - Twitch