Blood rush also not working?
Just played two matches where instead of getting the 1.5X blood rush it only awarded me .5X BP instead.
Just played two matches where instead of getting the 1.5X blood rush it only awarded me .5X BP instead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's what 1.5x means. 50% more than normal. If you earn 20,000, you get 30,000.
Okay this is confusing then. Because the regular bloodhunt is 100% meaning I get double what I earned. The survivor Q bonus is 100% meaning you get double what I earned.
So shouldn’t 1.5 mean 150% of what I earned?
I guess my math ain’t mathing then. 🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️
+100% is 2x
1.5x is +50%
Bloodhunt > Blood Rush
So why not just say 50%? That 1.5K ######### is confusing. Lmaoo
Okay then. Yes bloodhunt would have def been better.
It's not confusing though... at least not if you understand percentages and the addition of a percentage to a normal number. +100% is adding an additional 100% to the already 100%, so 200%. The other example, 1.5x the points is literally 150%.