Knight power unable to be used after kicking gen.

• Platform

  • Steam

• Description of the issue

  • After using a guard on a gen i was unable to use my power for the rest of the game

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

  • Unsure, my theory is: Try to kick the gen with your power but in the same frame as you start the kick move out of the interaction range of the gen.

• How often does this occur

  • Unsure.

Video: https://youtu.be/FvDxCh9SQ-Q

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just had the same thing happen, but instead of trying to kick the gen, I just started and stopped his power quickly to spawn a guard. It just didn't spawn the guard and didn't initiate the cooldown either, same as in your video. I was next to a gen as well in shack, but it might not just be related to kicking gens. Because I was close to a gen, it might also have turned into a gen kick action though. I thought you had to press attack to make it a kick, but it seems it you patrol into anything kickable it does a kick automatically.

  • @StrawberryShake you might have had another bug as well. The one that has your guards kick gens without being told.