I could see the ping in the lobby in my first game, what?
Why did this happen? It was my first game today and I got this lobby showing what the ping was
Everybody was red and left, pretty much
Why did this happen? It was my first game today and I got this lobby showing what the ping was
Everybody was red and left, pretty much
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After the update you only see the bar if your ping is bad.
Not always like it used to be.
I hope they reverse that as i want to see my ping.
Then this doesn't work every time
I've found myself in games where my ping was bigger than 100 (normally is 30)
It is fluctuating.
In game if the ping gets bad you get little symbols over the left player icons.
There is one for your network connection and another one if the killer gets bad ping.
I don´t like these changes much.
Okay, but how do you know you're normally connecting to the DBD servers with a ping of 30? That info isn't even available.
It is on PC by pressing ESC