Fix matchmaking now

Seriously there is no other game I've played that has this BAD of matchmaking I've tried every area of time morning,afternoon,evening and evening late in the night and it's always the same way to high skilled survivors when I play killer way to low skilled survivors when a play survivor. Fix matchmaking it was fine before grades become a thing seriously I want to know what happened. Even better actually if your wondering why a lot of killers go AFK it's because they're trying to be paired with their skill level.

Comments

  • I love the demanding tone in the headline ๐Ÿ˜‚

    The only things it's missing is ALL CAPS and a multitude of exclamation marks !!!!11!

  • If they fixed matchmaking ######### killers would win as much, can't have that.

  • You should fix Matchmaking NOW and give someone else a piece of that 4k or 4 man escape because what are you here for? FIX MATCHMAKING and I mean that with a 100% with a 1000%

  • @burt0r said:

    I love the demanding tone in the headline ๐Ÿ˜‚

    The only things it's missing is ALL CAPS and a multitude of exclamation marks !!!!11!

    Right nooooooowwww!

  • This should be issue #1. Every balance change made before a matchmaking fix will be in vain.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Seriously there is no other game I've played that has this BAD of matchmaking I've tried every area of time morning,afternoon,evening and evening late in the night and it's always the same way to high skilled survivors when I play killer way to low skilled survivors when a play survivor. Fix matchmaking it was fine before grades become a thing seriously I want to know what happened. Even better actually if your wondering why a lot of killers go AFK it's because they're trying to be paired with their skill level.

    How many of the games you played were asymmetrical? That's one of the main issues here... both teams don't use the same tools... which makes it rough to set a proper way of measuring skill... Matchmaking now is basically the same as before, SBMMR did not change much... The mmr range at which you will get matched with other people widens the longer the queue is, because the prioritize queue time over fair games... Because otherwise some people would have to wait for hours to get a game... Also they did it for killer variety as people on the upper end would mostly get matched against blight, spirit and nurse without many exceptions... Other games have it way easiert to determine a win or skill in that matter... Since both teams usually have the same goal: Starcraft, Dota or Counter Strike for example... Bothe teams do the same, yeah in counter strike the objective changes half way through but still... Over all you do the same thing and the team with the higher score won because the apparently performed better than the other team... But how do you apply that to DBD? How would you measure skill in this game? And even if you could measure it appropriately... The matchmaking right now prioritizes queue times over fairness... If your system could track skill perfectly it still would not matter because then you again have the question do you want fair games but wait 1-2 h per game or do you want rather random games but not have to wait that long... The game would probably die to some degree if they pulled through with stricter matchmaking and games had a 1-2 h long queue time beforehand...

    In summon maybe just ask yourself if you have any clue on how to improve the situation... Because if you only say what everybody else already knows you're not really contributing something dude... Therefore go fix matchmaking yourself, if you have any clue how...