Huntress Mask keeps resetting to default
After every restart of DbD the game decides to give huntress her default mask instead of the one I gave her last. Gets pretty annoying now, someone else has this aswell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had the problem with seasonal rewards. Reported it in bugs
Same issue with Billy's summer event weapon. Thought I was just going crazy LOL.
Are you sure it's dbd fault?
And maybe Huntress isn't just selecting her own mask when you are afk?
Gonna be honest: if Huntress wants to wear original mask, Huntress WILL wear original mask.
Same with my Nurses mask
I mean, I get the sentimental connection to the bunny mask but she's been wearing it so long now the inside has to smell like rancid toe cheese. A new mask would have to be a breath of fresh air. Literally.
I had the same thing happen to me. Billy's weapon and Huntress's mask had switched to their defaults. I thought I was experiencing the glitch where the event items disappear from your inventory.
Doesn't seem to be item specific as the majority of my Survivors have reset to default multiple times. Although my Legacy Dwight body and pants didn't reset but the Hallowed Blight head for him did.
This is an old bug, my friend.