Adept Ghost Face Achievement Not Applying

I am playing on PC using the Steam client. I just completed the Adept Ghost Face achievement, but the achievement did not apply in Steam. I sacrificed 3 survivors and mori-ed the last survivor with a yellow mori.

Here is a screenshot of the endgame screen.

image.png

Here is my current Steam Achievements, with Adept Ghost Face not applied.

image.png

When the achievement didn't pop up at the end of the game, I went back to the home screen, waited a few minutes, then exited both Dead By Daylight and Steam. After re-starting both Steam and the Dead By Daylight, the achievement still did not apply.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @skylarka said:

    I am playing on PC using the Steam client. I just completed the Adept Ghost Face achievement, but the achievement did not apply in Steam. I sacrificed 3 survivors and mori-ed the last survivor with a yellow mori.

    Here is a screenshot of the endgame screen.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H0HN76UF1BD4/image.png

    Here is my current Steam Achievements, with Adept Ghost Face not applied.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BWFOSV58VXDG/image.png

    When the achievement didn't pop up at the end of the game, I went back to the home screen, waited a few minutes, then exited both Dead By Daylight and Steam. After re-starting both Steam and the Dead By Daylight, the achievement still did not apply.

    You screenshotted the wrong screen a 4k doesnt mean you got Merciless killer.


  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355268/adept-ghost-face-achievement-not-applying

    You screenshotted the wrong screen a 4k doesnt mean you got Merciless killer.

    Thanks, I didn't actually realize this. I thought 4k was Merciless Killer and I have a ton of killer adepts already. I have always gotten it on the first attempt where I got a 4k. I suspect I didn't get Merciless and didn't notice. Just tried again, got a 4K and didn't get Merciless Killer, didn't get the achievement. Thanks!


    What an unnecessarily difficult and confusing system! I have gotten two survivor adepts in matches with AFK killers, and here I am with multiple 4K attempts on this guy and was just 1 pip shy from max score and didn't get it. Eesh.

  • @skylarka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270457#Comment_3270457

    Thanks, I didn't actually realize this. I thought 4k was Merciless Killer and I have a ton of killer adepts already. I have always gotten it on the first attempt where I got a 4k. I suspect I didn't get Merciless and didn't notice. Just tried again, got a 4K and didn't get Merciless Killer, didn't get the achievement. Thanks!

    What an unnecessarily difficult and confusing system! I have gotten two survivor adepts in matches with AFK killers, and here I am with multiple 4K attempts on this guy and was just 1 pip shy from max score and didn't get it. Eesh.

    For merciless killer you have to play into the emblem system the requirements get harder as you rank up

    The Emblem System, also just referred to as "Emblems", is a Ranking Game Mechanic used to determine a Player's Grade.It was originally introduced with Patch 1.9.4. Before Grades were implemented with Patch 5.2.0, Emblems played an integral role in Dead by Daylight's matchmaking system for ranked Trials, as it determined a Player's Rank and thereby how they would be matched.Since reworking Ranks into Grades, the Emblem System no longer determine one's matchmaking scoring and merely track successf

    this link walks you through the emblem system and the requirements to achieve the merciless killer rank.