King of Horror.

Jamie Lee Curtis was always the Queen of horror and I feel Ash from Evil Dead is the King, both of them came from original but not forgetable horror and I cannot think of many male survivors in this region as the King, so as Ash says Hail to the King, thinks I agree.

Comments

  • Jamie Lee Curtis is not the queen of horror. Ash isn't the king. Jamie Lee Curtis plays one character from one horror franchise, whoopie doo. The person playing Ash only plays that one character in horror, if you'd even call the Evil Dead series true horror. The true kings and queens are the ones that come up with the horror. The likes of Stephen King, Clive Barker, Mary Shelley, and Lauren Beukes.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270577#Comment_3270577

    While I don’t necessarily agree with the OP. Jamie Lee Curtis was in a couple of horror movies. Prom Night, The Fog and Terror Train. Granted this movies weren’t “franchises”.

    Curious, as to why you wouldn’t consider Evil Dead horror. It most certainly falls within the horror genre.

    Honestly, I find the Evil Dead series to be a bit of a parody of horror.