bug in challenge of Tome 13

IMG_20221120_163803290_HDR.jpg

As the Title says, the challenge asked me to sacrifice 3 Survivors to the entity but at the end of the game the game did not detect that I killed the 3 Survivors. I have already restarted the game several times and this continues to happen to me. Does anyone feel the same?

Comments

  • One sacrifice does not count. So if you have 3 Sacrifices and one escape, it only counts 2 Sacrifices.

    Had the same today, one Survivor DCed, I sacrificed the other 3, did not get the Challenge done. The Bug is known and already reported.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    One sacrifice does not count. So if you have 3 Sacrifices and one escape, it only counts 2 Sacrifices.

    Had the same today, one Survivor DCed, I sacrificed the other 3, did not get the Challenge done. The Bug is known and already reported.

    oh ok, thanks for answering