I feel like Hunk's animation needs a tweak

I seriously get confused because when facing legion I'm used to their arm up kind of feral frenzy and their basic running thing but with Hunk he more or less just lightly jogs better yet his feral frenzy and normal stance never changes. I know I can pay attention to the breathing but it's also somewhat muffled by the mask and chase music.

Comments

  • this is a bug that's been in the game since the skin's release and has not yet been acknowledged.

    @AnneBonny said:

    This is on all platforms and occurs whenever the skin is equipped.

    https://youtu.be/QZ1Dyr4uB6Q?t=21

    The animation doesn't match the movement speed at all, especially if it's increased by using the power or using perks. There's also no animation for a slower movement speed either as seen at the start of this video. I don't know if this is unique to HUNK but I know at least Nemesis has a unique walk animation.

    feel free to give this bug report i made in september a bump