If I'm reporting four players in one game, do I need to fill four reports?

Or one report and the video is enough?

---

While I'm encoding the video : I was in a 45 minutes game where the survivors were just hiding.

They may also have been cheating. (Noise and track-marks without anybody present, no aura when unhooking from a pain resonance, ...)

I'm so glad I've recorded it.

It was longer than my longer game against a griefing Pig.

Comments

  • Tbh it seems logical to only have to fill out 1 report if you got video of all 4 players and their gamertags. Other than that I can't say for sure if you need to fill out 4 reports or not.

  • @Brimp said:

    Tbh it seems logical to only have to fill out 1 report if you got video of all 4 players and their gamertags. Other than that I can't say for sure if you need to fill out 4 reports or not.

    The problem is that logic doesn't always apply for these things.

    The form is about the "offender", singular.