SYSTEM DISCONNECTION ERRORS-PLAYER ASSESSED PENALTY FOR UNINTENTIONAL DISCONNECTIONS FROM GAME?

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight.log

The system kept disconnecting me several times then the game punishes me with a twelve -minute penalty for disconnecting when I in fact, never disconnected, I never intended to disconnect because I was having too much fun playing the game.

I don't know why I get assessed a penalty when the disconnection is not my decision or fault.

Please advise, I've included screenshots of the error messages, each time I received a different error message, I didn't get screen shots of all error messages, just one and the penalty. Please advise, thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • 20221118035839_1.jpg 20221118022242_1.jpg

    These attachments show the error messages of some of the multiple disconnection issues that I had while playing the game, this is the first time I've experienced these many errors then assessed a penalty and blamed for the disconnections as if I intentionally disconnected from each game. Please advise. Thank you.

  • They don't really care to separate the different kinds of disconnections. You'll just get told to get better internet.

  • I have fast internet, 5G, and it's specialized for gaming, I don't know of anything faster than that...

  • This has been happening to me none stop! i currently have a 6 hour ban because of it and I have no idea how to fix it. I have uninstalled the game twice, uninstalled steam, and its still having the same issue. I dont know what to do anymore but it's making me not want to play because it's not fair! it just sucks because I love this game so much.