Console optimization patch

Will this fix the fps problems with nurse on console? It feels like this last patch made them 10x worse.

Comments

  • There will not be an optimization patch per yesterday's stream. They will be working on it in small doses going forward but there will not be a patch dedicated to optimiziation.
  • I'd love for the games frame rate to become more stable. I'm actually almost tempted to get the game on PC just so I don't have to deal with the crazy amount of frame drops, but I only play Michael, and The Legion out of the killers, and I'd have to start all over from scratch as survivor and killer. So...no can do lol

  • RWoodrow said:
    There will not be an optimization patch per yesterday's stream. They will be working on it in small doses going forward but there will not be a patch dedicated to optimiziation.
    Dang, I played a game as nurse and every time I blinked it was like watching a slide show. Hopefully they fix this asap.