Why Am I’m Still Getting People, I Blocked?
I apologize for the title coming off kind of rant like again.I was just wondering if the block button could be changed or reworked in some way? By which I mean I keep running into people I block. Well sometimes I don’t pay attention who is in the lobby.I know I should be paying attention so that I can dodge them.
But I don’t want to keep dodging since my que times have been insanely long lately due to the Ghostface Tome. I also know it’s helps the player base and I understand that. I know others have mentioned about this issue of mine. So could it be possible for people like me not to play with people I block and they also block?
Thank you for reading my feedback. I hope to see you all in the fog . I also hope you all have a great weekend too.
Comments
Blocking only blocks communication not matchmaking
Okay and thanks, I appreciate it.