50K BP Code to Celebrate Portuguese/Brazilian DbD Twitter Account! (Code: CELEBRANDO)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1593001262139985921?s=20&t=gVcEvxjXocUaAp10vUE15w
now let's see the cat pics
(if you saw me spell Portuguese wrong, no you didn't.)
(and Brazilian too)
Comments
Here's thank you pic of our kitty watching neighborhood kitty we nicknamed Ghost Kitty.
The Beacon has been lit!!!
You get two pics cause I went for some action shots but my phone is only so good so they're a smidge blurry...
Holly was making the weirdest freaking noises a few weeks ago and I had no idea why. I'd never heard her make that noise (it was kind of a combo chitter and a yowl) so I went to investigate...
There is an orange cat that I've seen outside a number of times and evidently that day it decided to sit right at the stairs of my deck. Holly was chittering at the orange kitty.
Our kitties have just started meowing around us. At first it was timid and now it's demanding. ๐
It's Darryl staring at Ghost Kitty and normally he's pretty relaxed but he was super tense staring at it. We call it Ghost Kitty not only because it's all white but because it's the only kitty that when my dog sees it the hair on her back stands up and she goes completely still watching it like it's a ghost. Only kitty she does that with, normally she's super excited when she sees a kitty and wants to be it's BFF. ๐