I'd rather they revert Killer attack recovery speed back to pre-6.1.0 instead of nerfing Stabiffel.
Most M1 dudes aren't getting a ton of value from the slightly faster basekit M1s, but it does make a big difference for the S and A tier Killers like Blight, Nurse, and Spirit, who can use their ability to catch up after an M1.
That said, they could also just leave attack recovery untouched. Personally I don't think Stabiffel or basekit attack recovery are a big issue.
I think a more pressing problem is the divide between soloQ and SWF as well as the insane add-on disparity between certain Killers (I do not understand how Twin's "Stale Biscuit" and Nemesis' "Marvin's Blood" get nerfed in a game where Spirit's "Yakuyoke Amulet" and Blight's "Alchemist Ring" exist).
I'd rather they revert Killer attack recovery speed back to pre-6.1.0 instead of nerfing Stabiffel.
Most M1 dudes aren't getting a ton of value from the slightly faster basekit M1s, but it does make a big difference for the S and A tier Killers like Blight, Nurse, and Spirit, who can use their ability to catch up after an M1.
That said, they could also just leave attack recovery untouched. Personally I don't think Stabiffel or basekit attack recovery are a big issue.
I think a more pressing problem is the divide between soloQ and SWF as well as the insane add-on disparity between certain Killers (I do not understand how Twin's "Stale Biscuit" and Nemesis' "Marvin's Blood" get nerfed in a game where Spirit's "Yakuyoke Amulet" and Blight's "Alchemist Ring" exist).
Yeah I was surprised the perk wasn’t rebalanced along with the base kit recovery speed but yeah for sure there are other areas of the game that need higher priority balancing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather they revert Killer attack recovery speed back to pre-6.1.0 instead of nerfing Stabiffel.
Most M1 dudes aren't getting a ton of value from the slightly faster basekit M1s, but it does make a big difference for the S and A tier Killers like Blight, Nurse, and Spirit, who can use their ability to catch up after an M1.
That said, they could also just leave attack recovery untouched. Personally I don't think Stabiffel or basekit attack recovery are a big issue.
I think a more pressing problem is the divide between soloQ and SWF as well as the insane add-on disparity between certain Killers (I do not understand how Twin's "Stale Biscuit" and Nemesis' "Marvin's Blood" get nerfed in a game where Spirit's "Yakuyoke Amulet" and Blight's "Alchemist Ring" exist).
This perk is not seen to often by me. Only killers with smaller chase potential tend to use it, and I am fine with it.
i guess its fine, if they really wanted to do anything. make it cap at 6 because of the 2 stacks that were basically made basekit
Yeah I was surprised the perk wasn’t rebalanced along with the base kit recovery speed but yeah for sure there are other areas of the game that need higher priority balancing.
Honestly I think it's fine
I just dislike how powerful it is around hooks. You shouldn't gain tokens for hitting anyone within 10 meters of a hooked player.