Game repeatedly crashing

My game keeps consistently crashing only when I am inside a game and playing as a killer or survivor. Its abrupt and usually not after any specific action. My drivers are all up to date too. Maybe my hardware is out of date or not strong enough. I have no idea. If someone can take a look at the crash report and tell me what I need to do I'll be happy thanks.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff


DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 116069144 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 116086471 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 116101177 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 89566123 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 109789474 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 109794371 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 91030471 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 91004657 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 95412 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 337569 bytes

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It keeps crashing after booting for me. Never once did it crash before.

    Steam still thinks its running, so I have to force Steam to shut down. After that, starting the game it gives an error code 30005 (CreateFile failed with 32)

    Forcing the game to close through steam again will then usually allow to run it without issues. It someties crashes again, so I have to repeat the process.

    Once I'm 10 seconds into the main menu, I'm safe.