Why is it that...
You call someone out for being toxic and they throw out the line "it's just a game". While they're right, does that really change the fact they are being toxic? Does it justify poor behavior? I know, I'm ranting but I just gotta vent a bit.
Comments
Were they being toxic? People like to use that word for anything they happen to not enjoy.
People who enjoy making other people's experience unpleasant will always be the first to tell you to grow a tough skin and that it's just a game. It's just their way to deflect.
Eh... sometimes it's entirely true, some people have very thin skin, or get riled up by the silliest things.
Teabagging for example, nobody should give it the time of day.
Rofl, yeah I know my name is frodotbaggins. I just like the play on words tbh.
I honestly didn't even clock that. XD
I guess you're right ! =)